[Rhodes22-list] Outboard Motor Problems & ?? re: SeaFoam

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 12:54:04 EDT 2008

Elle,

Yes, just pour it in the tank. If you're already having issues, be generous.

Just got done "fixing" a honda genset that didn't want to run except
with full choke. Put 3-4 ounces in with a quart of gas (tank holds a
quart) and let it run for an hour. Straightened it right up.

Rik

Ayn Rand was a prophet - - it isn't my fault