[Rhodes22-list] Hempfest

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:20:18 EDT 2008

Rummy,

That was Dave's article but I agree.  Portland, OR is a close second to
Seattle.  I love both cities but probably couldn't live in either one for
long.  Portland wins out in my book because they have the world's best
bookstore, Powells, and Mary's Place, a strip bar just down the street from
our hotel.  Where else can you shoot pool, drink beer, eat a cheeseburger,
and watch the owner's daughter take her clothes off all at the same time?

Brad