[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Launch/Rummy's woes.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Aug 22 16:03:32 EDT 2008

Ed,
The SeaDoo is also in the shop. Apparently the 10% ethanol has eaten the
fuel lines and gummed everything up including the twin carburetors. The repair
bill is already up to $900.00. The only boat I have that is currently running
and in the water is the 14 foot aluminum with the Tohatsu  9.8, 4  cycle. But,
that will also have to be removed in another week or so as I won't  have any
water under my new and expensive dock.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/22/2008 3:47:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,