[Rhodes22-list] cruising guide quest, and dumb question

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Sat Aug 23 08:23:28 EDT 2008

We are looking for a cruising guide for the western coast of Florida
that would be more detailed than the Waterways guide, specifically the
areas around Apalachicola to St. Marks.  Anybody ever tried the "A
Gunkholer's Cruising Guide to Florida's West Coast" by Tom Lenfesty?
Now for the dumb question.  I've been around boats off and on for a long
time, but I haven't a clue what "s/v" means. ??
Thanks,
Joe