[Rhodes22-list] You CAN ignore the Tootle Bird's political inclusions.

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Mon Aug 25 20:35:57 EDT 2008

Eric (and my other friends) -

Too bad I actually like the guy and respect much that
he has to offer on sailing.  That makes it even harder
to accept some of his antisocial behavior.

While Ed (Tootle) seems sane and friendly, he will
introduce politics into many otherwise rational
discourses.  Despite his many messages chastising
others who misuse or do not update a subject line,
he refuses to put the "Political" warning flag in the
subject line of messages containing his little
off-topic comments.

Like a child, he thinks this is cute.  Like Papa Bush,
who attempted to stimulate the economy, and only
succeeded in annoying it, Ed only succeeds in
annoying those of us who would rather not be
subjected to his political asides without appropriate
warning in the subject line.

I guess he finds joy breaking verbal wind in public.
But we have hopes for him.  Perhaps in time he
will embrace change and grow in his thinking.

/Robert  (Flexible Thinker, Economic Conservative)

Tootle wrote:  Subject: [Rhodes22-list]  Eric Lord Admiral Nelson