[Rhodes22-list] John Lock these might make Rummy happy or worried...

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Aug 26 18:49:59 EDT 2008

Ed,

Glad you found it useful.  It will be interesting to track over the
next few days to see if the rates increase further or if that's the
peak.  I knew some of those streams don't get to Hartwell, but it's a
pretty good indicator of how much rain has fallen on the region.  It
will also be interesting to see what the net affect on the lake level
will be in a week or so.

Cheers!
John