[Rhodes22-list] ALICE WEISZ - my comment

Robert Skinner Robert at SquirrelHaven.com
Wed Aug 27 16:27:50 EDT 2008

Alice -

I concur with Rummy.  In 50 years of working with a wide
variety of small and medium sized engines, I have only had
to replace two carburetors:  One was melted in an engine
fire and the other was ruined when some ham-handed idiot
cranked down on the idle jet with an impact wrench and
deformed the whole throat.

If the problem with your engine is with the carburetor, it is fixable.

/Robert