[Rhodes22-list] John Ansbro and Facebook

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Aug 28 07:06:21 EDT 2008

John Ansbro -  I do not know who you are nor will I ever know.  I do not do
facebook.  If your information is relevant to this forum - post it here,
otherwise stick it in your ... ear.

John Lock, do we have a security leak...

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

quote author="Lady in Red">
Where did this come from??