[Rhodes22-list] Slim's Repairs

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Aug 28 07:34:12 EDT 2008

Wow, thanks Slim!

First time I've ever seen where those chain plates go.

Now for the inevitable questions. Any idea how they were originally
attached? I'm assuming the exterior screws (through bolts) are part
of the repair and are not original to your boat. We've rebedded the
tops of those chainplates once or twice in an effort to achieve a dry
bilge but have never been able to figure what's down where they
attach. Is that block Starboard or some similar material?

These pics need to go somewhere on the new rhodes22.org website! I've
got them saved and I'll remember when the time comes.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD