[Rhodes22-list] motor flushing/ non political

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Aug 28 11:34:10 EDT 2008

Lou,

Sent earlier this month:

Alice:  The service manager at Clarks Landing (formerly SkipJack
Landing) showed me how to service my outboard.  What he really taught me
was to pay someone else to do it.  They'll come to your boat and service
it there, or pull your motor and take it to their shop.

Dan:  This same guy told me to flush the motor once or twice a year
using the "earmuffs."

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  At Ease
Kent Island, MD