[Rhodes22-list] Yes, Cap't Rummy, down South @ North Mytle Beach

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Mon Dec 1 08:45:03 EST 2008

Rummy,

The title of the information on the JPG did indicate that it was Myrtle
Beach.  You should have been there, 65 degrees, sunny...

What a way to spend Thanksgiving.  Only some of the eateries open.  But then
those that were served Turkey, if you wanted it.

Saturday, I was in Southport, NC, taking the ferry to Fort Fisher and road
up to Wilmington, NC.  Finally found a place with charter boats near the
coast.  Or should I say boat?

www.PrioritySailing.com

www.Sailkellyallen.com

So much for Stan's theory of have a small boat to sail and charter a big
boat.  You have to go off shore to charter a mid size sail boat good for a
weeknend.

Ed K
Addendum:
“Yield to temptation. It may not pass your way again.”  Robert A Heinlein