[Rhodes22-list] Flying

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 11:30:14 EST 2008

Yesterday was a hoot!  One of the guys from my airplane list stopped
for fuel and lunch.  He's old, old, money (butt-loads of Virginia real
estate) and flying a first class airplane at age 67 by himself
cross-country because he's 'retired from retirement'. We laughed about
life until we cried and then he finally said, "I'm going to miss my
own flight if I don't leave now". This clip crossed the radar screen
this morning and made me think about yesterday's lunch.  Four minutes
but worth your time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbIGbZ6gq_Y&eurl=http://thinkorthwim.com/2008/10/26/everythings-amazing-but-nobodys-happy/&feature=player_embedded

Brad