[Rhodes22-list] New Topic - question for John L, Michael M, Slim, et al. (not political)(music or sound question)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Dec 2 23:05:32 EST 2008

Ahh well, far beyond what I had in mind. My older brother pretty
regularly gets high-powered gigs in the Mideast. He keeps asking me to
come along, and I keep telling him I like my life here. However, if I
hear about anything, I'll pass it along.

Said thing is, IT was beginning to pick up in this area, now AIG has
laid off, and I'm sure that several other high-level banking related
firms will follow.

--
Herb Parsons