[Rhodes22-list] Joke: Sex in the Shower

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:42:05 EST 2008

Bill,

Too funny!

As you know, I grew-up (loosely speaking) downstate from Chicago where
everyone is a hick and EVERYONE owns a gun. As a youngster, my idea of
a "community organizer" was a bluetick coon hound.  Interesting
article here -

http://rffm.typepad.com/republicans_for_fair_medi/2008/06/is-baghdad-safer-than-chicago-or-detroit-liberal-politicians-blame-guns-not-the-gunners.html

Many, if not most, of my HS classmates ended-up at the local prison,
some as workers and some as "guests", a few as both. Either way, the
prisons are good for the downstate economy.  If it wasn't for Chicago
criminals (and that includes most of the Chi-town politicians) and
ethanol, downstate Illinois wouldn't have Jack Schitt going on.

Brad