[Rhodes22-list] Politics - Palin - Twain

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Dec 3 12:15:45 EST 2008

Too bad it didn't work...she was unable to get out the Republican vote
while Obama's field offices brought out the Democrats en masse...

It's less than a month later, and the Democrats don't seem to have a
clue that they've got a real problem.

Did you notice that China has announced they aren't going to bail us out
this time?

Bill Effros