[Rhodes22-list] 12V refrigeration/freezers question?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Dec 3 15:40:41 EST 2008

Andrew,

Thanks for straightening me out on that.

I couldn't imagine you were contemplating refrigeration.

I use the frozen bottle trick for 24 hour refrigeration only.  Most of
the time I put very cold but not frozen canned soda or beer into a
6-pack sized cooler along with whatever I want to keep cold.  I then put
multiple 6 pack coolers into my ice box, close together.

Everything stays cool all day long.

I'll remember AndrewCo for the future.

Bill Effros