[Rhodes22-list] Joe and Andrew, replies

Joe Babb joe.babb at comcast.net
Wed Dec 3 17:47:34 EST 2008

Ed,
I've got NOAA charts of the area.  I didn't go to the marina at St.
Joe's as St. Joe's is not one of our favorite places.
When you cross the bridge you get too much stench from the chemical
plant.  There are good marinas in Apalach.
We didn't visit the State Park this time around.  We stayed in a house
close by on a previous visit to the area.
We visited St. George island on a previous trip.  It's okay but pretty
built up.  We prefer places like St. Vincent's Wildlife Refuge and Dog
Island where there is not much but nature.
Indian Pass campground is supposed to be pretty neat.
Joe