[Rhodes22-list] Sail Purchase

bandkrhodes22 at bellsouth.net bandkrhodes22 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 3 22:34:32 EST 2008

Ron:  A lot depends on your sailing area as to the size of the Genoa.  I'm in south Florida and the 150 works fine for this area, as a matter of fact many times we have it reefed down a bit to keep the boat on its feet.   Don't be too fast on moving to the CDI.  The GB furler has some benefits.

Bob in Florida
-------------- Original message from Ronald Lipton <ronald.lipton at gmail.com>: --------------