[Rhodes22-list] The Ben and Ben show...

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Thu Dec 4 11:25:01 EST 2008

Dear Toot;

1) I like the cartoon.

2) I don't believe I suggested I believe in "compulsory community service".
I do believe local Boards of Education can properly decide to incorporate
reasonable "good citizenship" type requirements into an approved curriculum.

3) I do support a draft, but not for the reason you suggested. I believe
compulsory military or alternative "concientious objector" type national
service is in our national interest as a matter of national defense policy,
and I think if we had a draft the Iraq War would be long over.

Ben C.