[Rhodes22-list] That Black Man is at it again [Political]

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Thu Dec 4 12:36:59 EST 2008

I agree with what you said. I can be friends with "morally-lacking"
folks, I can like them, at times I can even learn to trust them, but
only so far. And that doesn't include allowing them to teach their
morals to my kids.

ben wrote:
> Herb,
>
> I agree with everything you've written here.  Great job coming up with some thought-provoking examples.
>
> Let's acknowledge that morally-lacking people can still introduce youths to valuable character-building experiences.  I can think of several examples of this in my life.
>
> Ben S.

>>> yourself. Such bigotry is inherently incompatible with freedom, even
>>> though
>>> many on the left would be shocked to be considered opposed to freedom.
>>>
>>> Posted for your understanding.
>>> Ed K
>>> Addendum:"If someone is going down the wrong road, he doesn't need
>>> motivation to speed him up. What he needs is education to turn him
>>> around."
>>> Jim Rohn
>>>

>>> --

Herb Parsons