[Rhodes22-list] Ben S said, ",,,

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Thu Dec 4 13:28:35 EST 2008

I assumed myself into the Marxist camp, for now, having voted for The One (I
like that name; will ya'll start referring to me that way?).

My own governor (and boss, through many other levels) seems to be
campaigning for the next go-round, so I'm sure that I'll soon be back in
line with the political party of Lincoln, Reagan, and God Himself.