[Rhodes22-list] Re tiring debt...

Rik Sandberg sanderico1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:57:24 EST 2008

Ed,

World benefit my butt. We borrowed money, we ought to pay it back. I
don't really care what other countries have done. So, you posted that,
tongue in cheek, right?

Rik

Will Rogers often said, "There's nothing quite like money in the bank." He went on to say, "I'm not so concerned about the return on my money as I am about the return of my money."