[Rhodes22-list] Spokane Ed and his Rhodes Bantam

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Dec 5 09:03:15 EST 2008

Spokane Ed

Welcome aboard.  Always good to here from a boat builder.

So tell use what method did you use to build your hull?

Also, this site has extensive archives.  The archives contain much
information about uses of epoxy on repairing boats.  Those posts apply to
building from scratch.

Again, welcome.

Ed K
Addendum:  "Wale - piece placed horizontally across a structure to
strengthen it."