[Rhodes22-list] 12V refrigeration/freezers CR-65

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Dec 5 11:44:32 EST 2008

Dana,
That's way up in the Iron Range. We were at Tower, MN many years ago on one
of camping trips. Actually took the tour down into the Tower/Soudan mine. The
wife and I are both originally from Wisconsin, but have been in SC for 18
years.  I'll bet that I even know where you store the hatch key. :)

_http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/soudan_underground_mine/index.html_
(http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/soudan_underground_mine/index.html)

Rummy

In a message dated 12/5/2008 10:02:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,