[Rhodes22-list] POLITICAL- New CNN Poll Palin/Huckabee Tied

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Dec 5 18:11:17 EST 2008

Brad said:

"Anyone with half a brain will look at Palin's accomplishments by then
and not who her daughter may be banging."

I'm assuming you deliberately worded that so that the loony left and the
media would be able to concern themselves about who the daughter is
banging, and you'd still be right in your assumption.

Herb Parsons