[Rhodes22-list] 12V refrigeration/freezers question?

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Fri Dec 5 20:47:27 EST 2008

Art,

 If I were to out fit my boat in that manner I would consider mounting the
propane tank outside the cabin under the starboard cockpit seat routing the
line through the bulkhead into the cabin. IF every thing is properly secured
and you use high quality (steel braided) lines  I don't see a problem but to
be on the safe side a nicro solar powered vent should be considered as cheap
insurance.

John Shulick