[Rhodes22-list] 12V refrigeration/freezers CR-65

Dana realnamen at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 19:36:16 EST 2008

I just stuck my head under the sink and looked to the right behind the cooler.  Quite a bit of open space.  I had it running all last summer and I didn't notice any heating of the cabin.  Of course, this is in northern MN where evenings are pretty cool even in summer.  Things will likely be different in the tropics.

I remember seeing a remote exhaust system for sale somewhere.  It looked like a dryer exhaust tube with a 12V fan.  It probably wouldn't take too much work to vent it beneath the cockpit seat if necessary.