[Rhodes22-list] Ron Singerman and Elle, special artsy post

sail at tds.net sail at tds.net
Sun Dec 7 21:33:33 EST 2008

Ed,

Very nice.  We have been using the Lawson site for some time to send E-mail cards.  They feature a chocolate Lab by the name of Chudleigh who looks just like Lucy.  I have just spent two days at the St Pete boat show.  I met several R-22 owners and spent some time with Elton.  The sailing on the Gulf is great.  I'm sure that Sunapee is probably frozen at this time or quite close to it. Thanks for the Lawson E-mail.

Fair winds,

>>ron<<
S/V Serenity