[Rhodes22-list] Illinois Governor Arrested for Corruption, a reply to Bill E.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 9 11:56:23 EST 2008

Bill:

Now you are being to sound like Brad.

Ed K
addendum:  There are certain disturbing things we simply would rather not
realize. Because it is preprogrammed and mindless method of responding,
automatic consistency can supply a safe hiding place from those troubling
realizations. Sealed within the fortress walls of rigid consistency, we can
be impervious to the sieges of reason.  - Robert B. Cialdini