[Rhodes22-list] Political reply to the 'question'

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Dec 9 13:35:08 EST 2008

Tootle;

My opinion is based upon my knowledge of the allocation of resources, not on
anything that would be, what, politically incorrect?

School quality is at least partly a matter of adequate funding.
Unfortunately, some places make better funding choices than others, or have
a more lucrative tax base from which schools are funded. But you knew that.

Mike, just let me know if you want to communicate w/ my source in LA. Good
luck w/ the interview. Just wear cool shades, an Hawaiian shirt open to your
belly, and lots of "bling".

Ben C.