[Rhodes22-list] Illinois Governor Arrested for Corruption

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Dec 9 15:05:03 EST 2008

Brad,

The real question here is why Obama immediately gave up his Senate
seat?  The Democrats needed his vote for all sorts of things they wanted
to pass.  Hillary Clinton didn't give up her Senate seat.  Joe Biden
didn't give up his Senate seat.

The law changes in Illinois on 1/1/2009 prohibiting contributions to
political action groups from anyone doing business with the state.
Blagojevich had to sell that seat before the first of the year.

As Obama said when resigning:  "This is the governor's decision; it is
not my decision."

Ben,

Are you paying attention here?  You may remember our earlier
conversation on this matter in which you said you would not support
Obama if I was right about the corruption allegations specified in the
Federal Indictment.

Fitzgerald flips defendants to go after bigger fish.  The biggest fish
left in the pond is the Big O.  He has done EXACTLY the same things
Blagojevich is charged with, and he has done them with exactly the same
people, and Fitzgerald is KNOWN to be going after Obama as well. (And
David Axelrod also.)

If Obama is charged (and I can't imagine he won't be) it means an
automatic impeachment according to the constitution.  The FBI has Obama
on tape and film doing exactly what Blagojevich is charged with, and
Stevens was convicted of.  The same people singing about Blagojevich are
also singing about Obama.

Democratic electors don't have to cast their votes for Obama when the
Electoral college convenes.  This country is heading over the cliff.
Isn't it time to get rid of this crook?

Bill Effros