[Rhodes22-list] Illinois Governor Arrested for Corruption

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Tue Dec 9 19:32:55 EST 2008

Jb,

Patrick Fitzgerald is relentless.  And patient.

He just rolls from one to the next.

Ben C. believes Obama has promised he will not replace Fitzgerald until
"Operation Board Games" is complete.

Blagojevich has been described as a sociopath.

Fitzgerald already has the goods on Obama, and he knows it.  But he
likes to wait until there is no question he will get convictions.

Even though Nixon fired the special prosecutor, he still had to resign
in the end.

I can't believe Fitzgerald will stop short of the top prize.  The only
question in my mind is whether he can get Daley.

Obama left fingerprints all over the place.  I don't know of any Daley
has left. We are in for interesting times.

Bill Effros

PS -- Just saw that Blagojevich's co-conspirator in this indictment is a
former Daley guy, so the only question for now is who they are going
after next.  By all accounts I've seen, it's Obama.