[Rhodes22-list] Large solar panel mounting ideas

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Dec 9 19:56:37 EST 2008

Dana,

Why one big panel?  I have seen Rhodes 22's with more than one panel, in
fact I think Stan has put more than one on a boat for customers.

Bill Effros has spoken of a controler device.  Would his device take
multiple inputs?  Think multible panels not one big one.

Ed k
Addendum:  "If people really loved America, they would strip down, leave
their clothes at home, and drive around buck naked. That would decrease the
weight of our cars, which would increase our gas mileage so dramatically
that we probably wouldn't have to drill for any new oil!"  Glen Beck