[Rhodes22-list] USGS Earthquake Information

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Dec 10 08:26:01 EST 2008

Our earthquake insurance only cost us $40.00 per year. Very few people
remember the earthquake that rattled Charleston, SC, but it is on the Savannah
river fault. We live on Lake Hartwell which is the beginning of the Savannah
river. My agent though I was nuts at the time, but we've had several small jolts
over the years and I think he has become a believer. It's a small price for
peace of mind.
The USGS service has moved several teams to the Arkansas area because of
recent activity. Hopefully you won't have to cash in on your policy.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/10/2008 8:20:30 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,