[Rhodes22-list] mjm question

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu Dec 11 01:34:08 EST 2008

We do the Lumberjack thing to keep the state from beeing too crowded, if
anyone found out what great Micro Brews we had and our great environment we
would have to put up one of them there fences like they got south of San
Diego.   Or maybe Lumberjacks in bikinis would be enough to kep'em out. I
guess California needs more people.

Chris