[Rhodes22-list] Chris G., Aah Humm Humm, reply {Political}

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Dec 11 10:35:05 EST 2008

Chris said, "Sorry Ed it is the conservatives who are in power right now in
Greece."

Your response disappoints me.  Because so called 'Greek' conservatives are
in power does not determine the overall nature of the ecomony.

Read the labels.  Does the press call Bush a 'Liberal'?  I can tell you that
real conservatives do not call him 'Conservative'.  What the press calls a
group in political power is like believing CNN.  It is not accurate.

Please take time to ask the hard questions, find some real facts, and not be
a sheep to the MSM.  You are better than that.

Here is an illustration of the difference between us in season's greetings I
received from an email:

"To All My Democrat Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an
environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive,
gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within
the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or
secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular
persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice
religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally
successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of
the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2009, but not without due
respect for other calendar years and the calendars of choice of other
cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not
to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the
only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without
regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or
sexual preference of the wishee.

To My Republican Friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Ed K
Addendum:  "The first rule of sailing: Keep the ocean out of the boat."