[Rhodes22-list] Attenzione Rhodies: Announcement from elle with follow up

Benjamin Cittadino bigben65 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 19:09:25 EST 2008

Elle;

I'm glad you told us. Frankly, I was noticing that the beer cans were
beginning to pile up in the sink, the language has been deteriorating,
people are scratching themselves inappropriately, and the the faint odor of
"eau de locker room" was descending. At least now I know why.

Let your "big brothers" know if we need to get out the shotguns.

Have fun (at work and play).

best,

Ben C.