[Rhodes22-list] Twilight

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 12 19:58:29 EST 2008

Dave,

Nice picture, even if taken with a cell-phone.

I just put my boat under cover a few hours before our first snowfall for the season.  What's the weather like in Seattle?  If the picture is any indication, then you must be enjoying georgous weather.

Have you been thinking about that Rhodes fleet sail?  Any distinations to recommend?  My sailing buddy's father lives on the north end of Camano Island and launches from there; have you ever been around there?

Caesar