[Rhodes22-list] Twilight

Dave Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 14:32:03 EST 2008

Hi Caesar.  Expecting snow here this weekend.  3 feet expected at Stevens P=
ass about 45 miles east in the Cascades.  We'll be skiing over the holiday.=
   Of course an inch of snow in Seattle will shut the city down. =20

Have not had a chance to think about the summer but Roche Harbor on San Jua=
n island is a popular destination for the boaters I've met.  Lots of open a=
nchorage and a large public marina.   I have only been up that way by car.=
=20

I think we are up to four possible boats.  Hope we can pull this off.=20

Dave=20