[Rhodes22-list] Flying - Enough!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:46:20 EST 2008

Ben,

To be honest with you I never saw the move but I have read most of
Ernest K Gann's books.  You would enjoy "The Magistrate".  There isn't
a single so called "safety" device that doesn't have a circuit
breaker, including your suggested internet posting discipline weapon.
In fact, I wouldn't just pull the C/B, I'd cut the wires.

Brad