[Rhodes22-list] Journalism - Politics?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 19:17:25 EST 2008

Ben,

They're on it a day late and a dollar short.  The MSM reports the
truth after the 'net' revelations are so strong enough that they can
no longer be ignored, not that it matters.  The eventual Blago defense
will be "what did I do that Obama didn't?"  Watch!  Charge by charge,
Blago will throw down his Obama trump card - and he ain't bluffin'.
This reminds me of my senior year of high school in 1974.

Got popcorn?

Brad