[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Brad -- What Does He Mean?

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon Dec 15 11:15:42 EST 2008

Nope.

Despite MSM repeated reports that O is not implicated, Fitz has released
all sorts of information showing clearly that he is implicated, that the
FBI was taping and recording him, and that they are going after him.

Most people don't seem to realize there is another Rezko trial coming
with O in the middle of it unless Rezko gives up Obama before the start
of the trial.

The first trial centered on Blago, and Obama was just a peripheral
player.  The second trial is centered around Obama, and the billion
dollars worth of earmarks sent back home to people who took him from a
$56,000 a year part-time state senator on the take, to President of the
United States.

Rezko sent out smoke signals from jail that if he didn't get help, he
would talk.  But nobody could help him.  Now Blago is doing the same.
Madigan offered him the insanity defense, but if he's been insane for
all these years, why was Obama endorsing him less than 2 years ago?

I think Fitz will follow the vote rigging this time around.  The
Democrats were thanking Blago less than a year ago for the ability of
his organization to rig the Iowa Caucuses, the Illinois Primary, the
Texas Caucuses, and big city voting in minority districts.  What do they
call that?  Oh, yeah, "Community Organizing".

It's just too blatant to ignore, and the Secretary of State designate
documented it at great detail along with literally thousands of
complainants.  They pulled it all off the Internet, but lots of people
have copies of the complaints, and they will all show up when Fitz needs
them.

It's just a matter of time.  It's like watching Nixon "twisting slowly,
slowly in the wind".  (I know the quote wasn't about Nixon, but that's
what those of us on the left thought as we watched.)

Oh, and by the way, elle, it doesn't matter how anyone "roots" -- the
facts are still the facts, and no amount of "magical thinking" is going
to change the outcome.

Bill Effros