[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Brad -- What Does He Mean?

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:13:42 EST 2008

Herb,

Thank you for those thoughts following "the reasonable man" theory.  I
take very little delight witnessing what is about to unfold.  Yes, I
am a partisan, but more important than that - I am a responsible
citizen. We will survive this as a nation but it won't be pretty and
it WILL be painful.

I'm leaving in a few minutes to go teach a class.  That is how we will
survive as a nation; put one foot in front of the other and keep
moving forward.

We've faced bigger hurdles.

Brad