[Rhodes22-list] Door choices & wish list

ben benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com
Mon Dec 15 12:50:34 EST 2008

Just like with women.....

-----Original Message-----
From: rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org
[mailto:rhodes22-list-bounces at rhodes22.org] On Behalf Of
R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 11:19
To: rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
Subject: Re: [Rhodes22-list] Door choices & wish list

Rod,
The black is sexy looking. White is very plain.

Rummy

In a message dated 12/15/2008 12:10:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ellner at pressenter.com writes:

hello
>To those of you with a White or black cabin  door.

We are considering a different door on the cabin. We have the  wood
grained one and like it a lot. I see a black one and a white one. Any
one have the pros and con opinion?

Thanks Rod