[Rhodes22-list] Door choices & wish list

jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net jimtracyjohnston at centurytel.net
Mon Dec 15 13:01:02 EST 2008

Rod, We replaced our cabin door with a piece of 3/8" translucent
plastic I got at a local factory that makes air scrubbing equipment.
It's not plexiglas, I think it was called lexon. It is very durable and
allows some light into the cabin when in place. We seldom close the
cabin door when we are down below but have on a couple late season
(cold) moorings. We keep two doors on board, the solid one I just
mentioned and a second door with a screen. Jim J

Quoting R22RumRunner at aol.com: