[Rhodes22-list] Religion

Steven Alm stevenalm at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 20:00:05 EST 2008

Herb,

You said, "The moral of the story is,
don't offer something to someone pretending it's "free", if you're
expecting something in return."

I really don't think that's the moral at all.  It has little to do with
exchanging goods for money and more to do with ideology.  You knew this
question was coming:  If you handed me a bible and I looked you right in the
eye and threw it into the trash, how would you feel?