[Rhodes22-list] Fuqua School of Business at Duke University

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Mon Dec 15 20:51:53 EST 2008

Ben, grow some skin.

I challenge you to show me a funny joke (or even an unfunny one) that
doesn't put down some group, organization, individual. Too bad you don't
like it, too bad you didn't realize it was a joke. It WAS worthy of a
smile, because it shows that sometimes folks get just what they asked for.

And since we're feeling free to toss around personal opinions about
"class" and such, I personally believe you're just a little chafed
because the lawyer got scammed.

Herb Parsons