[Rhodes22-list] Got Snow Anyone?

jbconnolly at comcast.net jbconnolly at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 21:28:06 EST 2008

No snow here but an ice storm last Friday.  Lost power at 2 AM and it was out 65 hours.  We were on the edge of the damage too, friends just over the town line to the east lost power for 8 hours and had little tree damage.  To the west and north, still about 200,000 people in the dark as of this morning anyway.

Jim Connolly

s/v Inisheer
'85 recycled '03
From: "ben" <benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com>