[Rhodes22-list] Legal Question for Ben

Ben Cittadino bcittadino at dcs-law.com
Tue Dec 16 12:29:58 EST 2008

Brad;

How old is the Buffalo? How old is the moose? What sex is the Buffalo? We
know what sex the moose is. Did this happen in Massachusetts? Hawaii?
Mississippi (I hope not, death penalty)? Can we find a way to work Sarah
Palin into the joke? Does the "Romeo & Juliet" exception apply? Are you
talking to me? I'm the only one here? (Taxi Driver).

Merry Christmas,

Ben C