[Rhodes22-list] political philosophy- "moral equivalence" (There is no fu...

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Dec 16 16:48:17 EST 2008

Ben,
Shame on you. Wishing people Merry Christmas isn't allowed on this list. We
must be politically correct (or we are wrong) by saying Happy Holidays. Come
on  guy. Get with the program.
I am now going shopping with my wife to buy holiday presents for family and
friends. There should be a bar or two along the way. It's the only way she can
 get me to go shopping with her. :)

Rummy

In a message dated 12/16/2008 4:37:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,